

So you might think we spent the day being a cute little family by the looks of these cute family photos. But indeed we did not. ( it only take seconds to snap a photo you know.) Corey is still working on the bathroom and it's looking really good! I on the other hand have spent most of my day in the kitchen. Doing what? you might ask. Cooking, prepping and washing a ton of dishes. I have decided that I need a DD. No, I'm not planning on getting crunk. I need a Designated Dishwasher. Someone to wash things right when I'm done using it so I can use it again for the next project. That or I need to get more pans, mixing bowls, spoons, mixing things and things of that sort. I am beginning to feel really sad about not having a bridal shower. You young girls might think that what you used in college is enough, IT'S NOT. Wait until you host your first Thanks Giving Dinner and you'll come to find that that china your grandma offered to give you would have come in handy or the extra pan set you got for your wedding that you took back is really actually needed or anything else you may have received during the traditional bridal shower or wedding reception and took back. You need it now, don't you!?? Well I wouldn't know, I didn't have a bridal shower and my reception was in my living room. Not to say we didn't get gifts because we most certainly did. I have gotten off track with the purpose of my post.
A personal "DD"!! I need one! Cailyn is too young to train and Corey will be busy fixing cars and entertaining his dad and brother. I guess its just me and the dish pit. One thing that will lift my spirits, I made the most wonderful Maple Date Bars today. I will post the oh so easy and somewhat healthy recipe this weekend. I'm not going to kid myself and say I'll post tomorrow or the next day. So To you all, Happy Thanks Giving, Happy Black Friday and Cheers!!!
2 comments:
I want a DD too! You look GREAT in the photos, by the way! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thats it! You have inspired me! I am going to fire my DD (ME) and hire someone else!
Post a Comment