So I'm fighting this really annoying fight. I guess its good. It hurts so good anyway. This fight I am talking about is loosing weight by working out and watching what I eat. I don't want to be some skinny unhealthy girl but a well toned, healthy mom. I just want to be me but better. Today is Day 18 on the treadmill. I seem to have even worse knees and hips then a 60 year old woman who's had 13 kids and so I briskly walk rather then run. I do about 2 1/2 miles in 35 min. with a 5 min cool down. It kills me. I also am a member of Weight Watchers and have lost about 4 lbs. I like the program because it has taught me proper portions and what my body really needs. I don't enjoy counting points but at the same I do because it keeps me on track. Its too easy to just snack all day or eat without thought of what I even put in my mouth and thats what got me in trouble in the first place. SO yes, that is what I am up too! I'm nervous for the holidays but I think if I stay focused and get on the treadmill everyday, I'll be ok. AND SO WILL THE REST OF YOU OUT THERE TRYING TO BE MORE HEALTHY! I'm pretty sure everyone can stand to be healthier and stronger! Oh yeah, as much as I hate working out and the 15 min. after (burning chest, out of breath, sweating, feeling noodle like, ect.) I feel really good the rest of the day and I have an energy I can't get with Diet Dr. Pepper. ( 0 points!!!!)
6 comments:
You. Can. Do. It!
Go! Sadie! Go!!
First of all - Diet Dr Pepper ROCKS!!!!!! I'm proud of your for deciding to get healthier. Way to go! It's definitely hard at first, but I promise you that it gets easier as you continue to do it. Never give up!
I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good for you Sadie! That's awesome. I wish that I had a treadmill at home. I try and walk with Evie but she gets TIRED! and it's only been like 1 block.
Weight Watchers is awesome, it's so healthy!! My mom was on it for a long time and she lost a bunch of weight. I'm considering signing up too. You're an inspiration!
That is awesome Sadie!! I am also walking on a treadmill every morning! It makes me feel so much better! Keep it up! YOu won't regret it! P.S. When I was taking all those food science classes in college they always said that Weight Watchers was the only plan that consistently worked for people. So... go you!
Post a Comment