9.13.2008

Happy Birthday, Corey!

Today is Corey Criag Cunninghams 25th Birthday! I would like to wish him a wonderful year, WITH ME! We have been married for almost a year now and oh how the time has flown! Corey is a hard working husband and father. I think we would both agree that the last year has been one of the most exciting, life changing, hard years of our adult life. I look foward to many more birthdays with my sweetheart! I love you, babe!!

2 comments:

Motorcycle Mamma said...

That is a great picture of Corey. HAPPY BIRTHDAY COREY! I am afraid we neglected that being so occupied with the trip and all. I'll have to find something fun in Alaska to send him. Wait...isn't it today? On the 15th? Love your pictures...they are all great! MOM

Miles and Bex said...

Happy Birthday brother in law! Sadie didn't give any of us a heads up on when your birhtday was. So I will blame Sadie for our forgetfulness. Sadie have you picked up that outfit I left in SLC for Cailyn?