
She finally did it!! She has managed to roll on to her belly!!! I'm pretty sure its so she can better watch TV but who knows. She rolls over all the time now but is still having a tad bit of trouble getting back on to her back.

And she's happy on her belly!! Good thing because she's on her belly more then not as of late!

We celebrated Corey's birthday on Tuesday when he got home. I made Lemon Pepper Halibut on the grill along with grilled
spaghetti squash,
asparagus,
broccoli and yellow peppers. I made him a goofy story type card and a really big blanket! I am just now finishing the blanket since I had to wait till
yesterday to pick up the batting. I am hand stitching it!! With YARN! I know, crazy. I'll put some pictures of that up soon.

I just love taking pictures of her in the morning!!! She is so happy!!! And her hair stands straight up! It reminds me of Beth
Masseys baby picture that used to be up at her parents house. Maybe its still up, I have no idea. But its of Beth when she is just a babe and her brown hair is sticking straight up. Love it!

And this I just took about 10 min ago. She's awake now. I know some of you may be gasping at the sight of that pillow in her crib. Let me explain. She doesn't sleep in her crib at night, yet. I have to prop her up since she has a nasty runny nose right now and I don't want her to get an ear infection. Her pack and play can incline much better so she still sleeps with us where I can hear her breathing or lack of. So no comments about how dangerous having a pillow is!! I check on her when she naps! :)
Ok well
thats our week! Chow!
2 comments:
hey!! You have a blog too!! And it's sooo cute! Congratulations for your husband! Congratulations for your baby and the cute blog!
Cailyn's hair looks like Beth's hair for sure when she was a baby! Congratulations on your b-day Corey! Keep in touch. Anna
Post a Comment