9.11.2008

Cailyn is 15 Weeks!

I must say, Cailyn is pretty dang cute! She is a blessing, a wonder, a friend and a major talker! She keeps me entertained all day! If you turn up your speakers enough, you can hear the roar of my washer! Cailyn is doing so well otherwise. She is getting strong and countinues to be healthy! We sometimes can't get enough of her! I wish time would slow down and let me take her in a little longer at this stage of her life. But she is just as excited about whats next as we are!!

4 comments:

Alaska Massey said...

Cute kid, Sounds like the family had a good time. Keep up the good work on the blog. I do read it even though I don't comment. ~Erik

Heidi Michelle said...

oh man Sadie, your little baby is so cute! So we need to hang out one of these days that I come down to Utah. It's quite ridiculous that we haven't yet! So I was reading in my journal the other day some...stuff, and I have in there the day that I met you. Cool, huh? perhaps I'll share it with you sometime!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Sorry, I rarely commment either. I do check it all the time....does that count??

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Hi Sadie! Love the pictures and commentary. Mom