8.14.2008

Baby Big Girl

It had got real cold and the house was freezing!! I thought it best to bundle her up!! I'm not sure she was as excited about my bundle skills as I was.
Hello, CUTIE!
I was trying to get some new pictures taken of Cailyn so we went out to the deck for a photo shoot.
I know, I know...I have the cutest kid. Tell me about it!!! I love these little shoes too.
This is just how cute (funny looking actually) she looks when she about to fuss. Honestly, how do you take THIS serious????
Cailyn is 11 weeks old today!! I just don't believe it!!! But it is true. She is doing really well! She is changing everyday that some times I feel like I must be missing something!! She is a great little girl and we love her soooooo much!

2 comments:

Momza said...

Sadie!
She is beautiful, just like her mommy! Your blog is so fun!
We're back in Colorado Springs!
Hope u r well and staying warm!

Miles and Bex said...

I must say I have a really cute niece. I need to see her again so you better get your butt up here! We can go pick berries together. Come one week Corey is working!