8.21.2008

12 weeks YOUNG!

Cailyn loves her daddy.
AS you can tell by her face, she wasn't THAT excited about being in a hard hat but she was a trooper and let me take a few shots!


Cailyn is 12 weeks old today!! She is SO big and getting bigger! She loves her swing and loves to blow bubbles. Well she more or less drools bubbles. The fuzzy spot was a dirty spot on the lense that I didn't notice till after the pictures were taken.
This is how the yard is looking right now. Its a far cry from being finished but we are really happy with how its looking.
I could not resist taking this picture. It makes me really wonder what was going through my mind when I saw train tracks next to the house and still thought " lets buy this one!". But the new rock garden Corey put together is looking just as pretty as could be !
Well nothing to overly cute to report about today. Cailyn is growing and changing everyday! I feel like I need to take millions of pictures of her so I don't miss anything or forget any of it down the road. But I control myself to a small extent and only take a few pictures. She's sleeping right now or I would have put the most recent picture of her on. Who knows, maybe later today! We are also painting our house in two weeks. My dad, Todd and Corey are going to "get'er done" while my dad is here. He is riding his Harley from Alaska to Mill"wacky" down to Mona then back to Prince Rupert to have the bike, mom and himself farried back to Alaska. Crazy people. Ok well this is a latest Cunningham update!


0 comments: