I'm the wifey to Corey and mommy to Cailyn Jade and Carly Sade. I'm a daughter, sister, neice, aunt, daughter in law, sister in law,cousin, granddaughter and friend. I like to watch it snow, I wear cowboy boots, and love spring flowers. This is the story of my life and all the lives that make it wonderful. Enjoy.
She is so big!!! She even sings now!! Well I didn't forget her one month was on Sunday but I did forget to take some pictures. So this morning while she was perky and happy we took some pictures. She is so dang cute I can't stand it!!!
Sadie, it is possible that Cailyn Jade is even CUTER than before???? Wow, what a baby! I can't wait to see her again. And I love the little bird and it's babies. How cute that it is so comfortable with you right there!
1 comments:
Sadie, it is possible that Cailyn Jade is even CUTER than before???? Wow, what a baby! I can't wait to see her again. And I love the little bird and it's babies. How cute that it is so comfortable with you right there!
Post a Comment