
So since we hit like 95 degrees everyday, Cailyn finds herself getting really hot. So hot infact that she doesn't even like to nurse. She gets close to me and starts to sweat and fuss. I have been pumping alot needless to say. I have her on our bed right under the fan with another fan off to the right blowing right at her. She was way happy! Her fuzzy hair was blowing in the wind and under her binky was a big smile.

See? Happy baby!

I used to like this thermomiter but now I just want to toss it under the train. Not that that will make the heat go away but I would at least not know just how bloody hot it was.
1 comments:
Wow it really is getting hot--I thought it only got that hot closer to St. George--is it going to stay all summer? I hope you guys are staying cool cause theres nothing worse than a fussy baby. She is soooo cute and I can't wait to meet her. I have been looking at tickets and hopefully I will get a break and find a good deal. Things here are going well and so far the tours have been good. Well kiss the baby and say hi to Corey for me. Love you guys!
Post a Comment