Cailyn is now 3 weeks old!!! As you can see she has managed to smile!!! She doesn't laugh just yet but I'm sure its coming! She is so wonderful and I can't kiss her enough!
Sorry about the funky pictures. I had taken the pictures earlier with my camera but for some reason whatever pictures I take with it, Blogger wont download them. So I took Coreys camera and took pictures of the pictures on the computer! I am so weird I know but I just had to find a way to get them on here. If you have Facebook, they are on there as well. But for being pictures of pictures, I think they turned out ok!

6 comments:
She is definetly a Cunningham!!!! What a cutie. I can not wait to meet her.
What a cute little girl--I can't get over the smile! Hope things are going well--love you guys and miss you!
Smileing? She looks like Teagan to me. Dont you think?
That is so cute! she's a doll!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!
Hi Sadie & Corey,
Well, what a little angel you have. She is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see more photos. Hope all is well with you.
Hugs, Mary Fowler Leek
Post a Comment