5.31.2008

Cailyn Jade Cunningham


sorry fir so few pictures! dial up.... WAY more to come. These are from Friday. She was born on Thursday at 8:07pm. She was 7lb 1oz and 21in long. We just love her so much!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

A Big Congratulations, Sadie & Corey (and grandma Patsy)!

Cailyn is beautiful, just like her Mommy.

Love, Mike & Mary Leek

Tessa's Blog said...

I am soooo excited for you guys! I hope to call tomorrow--I just got back from Prudhoe Bay and by the time I got back here it was already after 10pm your time. Cailyn is so cute--I love her name its always been a favorite of mine--what made you change from Katie or Katelyn or however you were going to spell it? She is so dark and looks just like both of you. I hope things are going well and that you are getting some sleep. Love you guys and can't wait to meet Cailyn in August!!

Miles and Bex said...

Welcome to the Hansen clan Cailyn! Corey is definetly her father. She looks so much like him. She is so cute. I can not wait to meet her. Yeah for Hansen cousins!