Well we have one week left! Here is the plan for the next few days. My mom will be here tomorrow for about 10 days. I'll go pick her up in SLC and come back to Mona. Tuesday morning I have an 8 am appointment with the doctor and we'll see if the 2cm has become 3 or if we are still the same. If we are still the same or more he'll go ahead and strip the membrane a little to see if we can't induce labor. I'll go home and wait it out for about 12 hours. If things do start naturally well go from there but if not, I'll go back in Tuesday night and start a very small dose of patosin (spelling?) and then spend the night at the hospital. Hopefully this will get things going and we'll have a baby on Wednesday! If it doesn't work, then I'll suffer untill Sunday and we'll do it all over again. Either way, by next Sunday, We will have a baby. So wish us luck and I'll try and keep everyone posted. My blog may be the fastest way to do that so check here first.
5 comments:
Hey Sadie--so just checking in--hope everything is going well and you aren't too uncomfortable. Don't forget if you haven't already to pack your hospital bag cause you really could go in at anytime. That way its all there and all you have to do is grab it. Have you picked her outfit already? You have so many to choose from it would be hard. I can't wait to get the call and hope everything goes well. You will do great!!! Love you sis-and can't wait to see Katie
I am so sorry the baby hasn't come yet. We are excited for her to come. Keep us updated.
Oh man, Sadie's gonna have a baby in the flesh soon! Whew! Ya know what I was thinking about the other day? Our camping trip in Cooper Landing the week before you went on your mission. That was so much fun! Good times! Good luck with the wee lil babe!
Oh man, it's been a while since I checked on the good ol' blog. I am so excited for you! I can't even imagine how you must feel. I hope it goes as smooth as labor can possibly go. Oh and your baby pics are super cute, this is going to be one fantastic little kid!
Patsy,
Please let us know when the baby arrives and how she and Sadie are doing.
Mary Leek
Post a Comment