Here I am! I have no idea how old I am in any of these so don't ask! I don't think it matters though, I'm still pretty dang cute!

This is either what happens when you have an older brother and get all his hand-me-downs or its really Miles or Nels. I can't tell honestly so we'll say its me.

Ah, this is a girl and she's brown so I know its me! Too bad I have some big red thing in mouth and you can't get a really good look at how cute I was!

So I now that I have some baby pictures to compair I am thinking I'm just going to get one cute kid. No matter who she ends up looking like, I think we are safe! I'm hoping she gets my curls and dark skin with Corey's eys, eye lashes and dimples. So here's to having a baby girl any day now!!! I see the doctor tomorrow and I'm actually really hoping I have another week since Corey went back to work today. I know, I keep saying I want to have her now and I still do but I would feel 100% better if Corey was here. So I and baby will just have to wait another week. I'll keep ya all posted.
1 comments:
I am sure you guys will a beautiful little girl! You're time is coming! Hey, we are headed to Utah this next week. I think we get there Tuesday! I'll give you a call! We would love ot see you! And it would of course be nice to see little Miss Kate, hoepfully she will make her grand appearance while we are there!
Post a Comment