I think I have been cursed. I cant d0wnload any pictures anymore. I keep getting this "can not connect blaw blaw blaw" or some code I have to send into Blogger to explain my problem. So I am sorry for no pictures! I do have them and would love to share but for now I'll just try and be really descriptive!
We finished the fences, semi leveled out the back and front yards and got some top soil. Corey put together this really cool contraption that I pull behind the Explorer and it smooths out the dirt! I had way to much fun on that yesturday! You would normally pull this thing behind a wheeler or small tractor but our wheeler doesnt go slow and the backhoe is way too big. So we used "Dora, the Explorer!".
We had ordered topsoil on Friday and they said we would get it early on Monday. We got the first of three loads at NOON. It was Coreys last day home so we had hoped to get it all spread out before he had to leave but the last load never got there till 4pm so we just left it in piles and went into town to take care of a few last minute errands.
We did get 4 more BIG trees! We love this nursury here in Nephi but its sort of spendy so while we were up North we went to our other favorite nursury and got 3 cottonless cotton and a bloodgood tree. I have no idea what the bloodgood will look like but it was only $45 and really big! So I now have 4 almost budding trees in the back yard! I cant wait to get the rest of the big planting done. We just really want a nice looking yard!
Corey spend most of the week installing a drip system throughout the whole yard! I dont think I have ever seen so many PVC pipes, couplings, tee's, or 90's since I worked at Home Depot. But now all I have to do is turn on the water and open the valve that goes to the part of the yard I want to water. So easy! I love it!
Well this is about all that is going on here. I see the doctor again this week. Katie is getting so cramped inside me! I feel the pain too though. I guess only having like 5 weeks left and growing at mock speeds will do that. So we are just getting ready for baby and getting the yard ready for a long hot summer! I did have a really fun baby shower! You'll have to read Tessa's blog to hear about though! The girls at work threw me a really fun party and I got tons of cute stuff for Katie.
Well this is my update for all you avid readers!
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

1 comments:
Sadie,
I just found your blog off of Mary's. It's been forever since I have heard how you were doing. Congrats on the baby that's coming. Hey, I still have a belt that I borrowed from you a LONG time ago. If you want it back please give me your address! Our blog is sctandberg.blogspot.com I am so very sorry to have had is for so long!
Chrystal (Carlson) Tandberg
Post a Comment