4.25.2008

The Roughnecks WE LOVE!

This is Corey's rig. Rig 19. He's been in this rig for about 3 years...maybe less. I don't know. Anyway, this is our money maker!
Corey and Clint taking a moment to smile for the camera. They work hard and get
real dirty.
So I guess the curse is lifted! I was able to download a couple pictures anyway! We'll take another belly picture when Corey gets home. I cant hardly believe we are at 35 weeks!
Other good news! Mom and Dad Hansen are coming down for Tessa's graduation! Congrats to Tessa and her amazing achievments! Way to go, TESSA! I cant wait to see mom and dad and the looks on thier face when they see this belly of mine! Hopefully Katie will give dad a few kicks!

1 comments:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Geez... I wish those rig pictures did not look so familiar! Looks like our life too! That is fun Jan and Patsy are coming! I wish we could come too, but we are flying Tessa down instead!