3.23.2008

Happy Easter! 30 Weeks!!!!

Corey got up really early this morning and hid eggs for me to find! When I did find them we colored them. Corey got the magic pen out and made secret note out that I had to "unscramble". Yes, the blue one in the front says "sexy".
Me at 30 weeks. That is our new YUCCA plant. And the finished roof! It was a nice day today so we spent some time outside!

5 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

dang you guys did an amazing job! You must have worked with paint professionally! And you live right by the train tracks? If only I had followed it from the Nunez's during Thanksgiving I would have ran into your house eventually! Do you live before Mona or after or what? I really want to see you during General Conference weekend! Okay, peace!

DKSBrayton said...

Congrats girl. The house is looking great and you are looking awesome! only 10 weeks to go. I'm stinking jealous. I'm so tired of puking! Enjoy. Lots of love.

Unknown said...

i LOVE that porch!! and your kitchen! what a little grown up- house, husband, baby...oh man.

Mary Grace said...

ps that last comment was MARY and not cassie. forgot to sign in :)

Heidi Michelle said...

hey, I'm coming down Saturday morning, will be going to the Saturday afternoon session of conference, and then have an evening free...whatcha doin' then?