3.16.2008

Fun Week....

This has been a rollercoaster ride of a week!!! It all started off fine and well and then as the ride got going it turned out not to be so fun after all. Wednesday I went to Salt Lake to see off Lisa and that was great! Tessa, Todd Lisa and I all went to lunch and then Tessa and I had dinner with the pres. and other sister that was going home. I headed home to Mona to relax and rest after a day spent mostly in the car. I dont do so well in the car right now and probobly for the next 11 weeks. Thursday I went to work to do a lunch party for 20 old ladies in red hats. Yikes. I got home and thought I was going to clean up and enjoy the rest of the day. I did some dishes, cleaned the floor, vacumed and tidied up. I watched my show, news and headed for bed. Then I discovered it. No more hot water. Yup, the hat water heater wasnt putting out any hot water at all. Not even pressure on the hot water side. Just a little drip. So it was too later to call anyone so I waited till morning. The plumber came by at about 11am and found that our electric water hearter was full of lime build up and had cracked the dipstick. I guess water in Mona is so hard that most people end up changing the heating element about every two years. Its been about 6 since this heater has even been looked at. While he was there though, the heater filled back up with hot water and all was well. He desided that maybe the dip stick was just clogged and had cleared up on its own and he left. Well thats great. I went to work and thought I had dodged a bullet and could let Corey deal with this when he got home. Saturday morning came and I was looking forward to a hot shower. I jumped in and BAM! Cold!! Tiny stream of hot and a whole lot of really cold! So I took a record fast shower and jumped under the covers to warm up. So yeah, problem NOT solved. Now I have to wait till Monday to get plumber man back to fix the dipstick and heating element so when Corey does get home Monday night he can at least take a nice hot shower. So needless to say, its been one of those weeks. I didnt even make any money at work this weekend. We were so slow that Friday I went home early and Saturday I had 6 tables all night. But I did help celebrate Jessi's birthday by having drinks with the girls after work. I had a tall cranberry juice on the rocks. I'm hardcore, I know.

Good News! We have 11 weeks left before we get to meet Katelyn Marie!!! I really think she's going to make us run!! Its pretty neat for me at this point because she is so active and full of life that its a real wonder that she doesnt just make her grand apperence right now! But I love her so much already and cant wait to see her little feet and fingers and kiss her fat cheeks, pinch her squooshy butt! I see the doctor again next Friday so maybe I'll post another picture. Oh, I got a new email for Corey and I both. Its coreyandsadie@gmail.com , if you need to email us. Although I do need most of your emails anyway. Email me your email address! And address if you think I dont have it. Great! Thas it for me, I have vented out my frustrations and I think I'm good now. Tata for now!

0 comments: