12.18.2007

Short like update

Well hello again from Us. I thought I better post something before the holidays really sneak up and are here! I am still working as a waitress at the Steak House and about every night I have big parties! Monday was fun! I had a party of 12 that was supposed be there at 6 pm show up at 7 when my party of 25 was to be there. Needless today I was running like a crazy lady. One of the other girls came in to help so that was very nice! Corey went back to work Monday as well. He gets home Christmas Eve Night...just in the nick of time! We will drive down to St. George later Christmas day and spend a few days with his family. I just finished making the jerky that we make every year to take down to his sister and cousins who love it more then anyone I know. I personally am sort of sick of jerky but I think that's just the baby talking. After making 10lbs of jerky you can understand why. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up while in St. George of Christmas and such. We are taking our camera and handy cam with us so we can get some good pictures and video while we are there. Well this is a short and not so sweet update but really, there is not to much to update you all with! Much love and cant wait to see the little kids here in a day or two!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Sadie, now old Aunt Angie is into blogging. I've been reading you kids' blogs all along but didn't figure out how to comment until Lennie's blog got started. Not that it was exactly so hard!
Anyway, I've been meaning to let you know for a long time that I very much liked your wedding announcement, the photo and the little poem, very nicely done. Did you get the cookbook? Love you always, Aunt Angie