It sounded much better in my head. I thought I was getting close with 15 but 25 makes it look like I have 1/2 a year left. Oh yeah, I kind of do. So sad. But things are going well! The baby seems to be healthy and growing! You can even see signs of it poking out of my belly! Before Corey went to work we did a little experiment. I tryed to suck in, I failed. We both laughed knowing it was only going to get bigger and bigger and bigger......I know I should be excited but the thought of having a basketball sticking out my stomach makes me real nervous. I will start posting pictures once I am 20 weeks. Maybe sooner if I start looking more pregnant then just fat. But my goal is to start at 20 weeks since then its more of a count down then just goofy pictures of my awkward stomach. Other then baby coming, things here are going really well!! We finally got some snow! It is slowly melting but at least we got some.
I would like to mention that my Aunt Lenny is in the hospital with injuries that need our prayers. She was a victim of a horrible attack that left her with many life long scars. You can read more about it on Miles and Beckys blog. I wont go into it but I do send my love to her and my cousin Lucas. I hate that it takes a tragedy to make me realize how important family is. I miss my Aunt and Cousin and hope that in the near future I will get to see them and see them more often. Nothing is more important then the family we have. I have the opportunity to spend time with Coreys family and I love them. I am blessed to have married into such a great bunch of people. And although not all can be with us due to sad circumstances, I really do believe that its up to each and every person in a family to make a solid effort to be part of the family. So my New Years goal is to be more involved with family and make a stronger effort to be with my family whenever possible. And if you want to make it easier for me you can all move to MONA! HAHA...just kidding!! I joke! Hopefully everyone is getting all there holiday shopping done, cookies baked and trees decorated! I love the Christmas season!! Cheers to all and to all a Happy WEEK!
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

3 comments:
25 weeks will go a lot faster than you think! Can't wait to see that belly!!Hah!
amen!! good luck getting people to Mona...hahaha
Time will go by really fast believe me! That of course coming from someone who's never had kids. Sadie your gonna be such a cute pregnant Mom! I cant wait to see the belly and you of course. See you at New Years! Are you gonna be around? Let me know what your plans are. I get in on the 30th. Tell Corey hi for me!
Post a Comment