11.10.2007

PLANS!

Well the next 2 weeks are going to be great!! Corey and I leave for VEGAS on Tuesday and will be there till Friday (16th). Then we'll go to St. George for a couple of days to see family. Corey has to go back to work on the 19th so I'll stay in St. George with family and spend Thanksgiving there. I should be back home in Mona on the 24th-25th. While in Vegas we'll be staying at the Flamingo! Grandma and Grandpa Benson are going to come up and stay with us a night or two and we may pick up a show or two. The Comedy Festival is in Vegas that week at the Winn Hotel so we are hoping we can see some of our favorite comedians! We are going to take in the strip and all its glory and do LOTS of shopping at the Outlet Mall. The baby is growing and so am I! We'll be 12 weeks on Sunday but I think I look more like 20 weeks! Maybe its just me. While in Georgeville, I'll stay with Grandma and Grandpa and all the family down there! Sean and Heidi have a pool and I'm sure I'll be putting that to use! And a hot tub! Sean and Heidi are Coreys Aunt and Uncle. They have 3 boys plus my amazing sister in law, Chantell. So I'll get to play with them and just take in some really nice weather. I cant wait!!!! I will take lots of pictures in Vegas and St. George and post in a few! Take care and Happy Gobble Day!!!

4 comments:

Tessa's Blog said...

Hey Sadie,
Vegas sounds like fun you guys will have a great time. The comedy thing sounds great I wish I could be there. As for Gobble day I dont even know where I could buy a turkey and even if I could they would be really expensive cause they are not something people buy here. Glad to hear that your doing well--hows the morning or pm sickness treating you? When you start showing I want to see ok!!! Anyway have a great vacation and will chat with ya later. Love you guys

Unknown said...

hey congrats on the baby and the wedding! both very exciting! i live in eagle mountain now, so not too far away;)

Mary Grace said...

dang kid- i am leaving st george on the 17th. if you get here friday night, call me!!!!!!!
finally come to my town, a day too late :(

Heidi Michelle said...

SADIE- we're all going to be in Vegas for Thanksgiving. We totally need to meet up and you can meet my precious niece, Kelsie! I'll try giving you a call perhaps. I wanna see your face!
Love,
HEIDI