I'm the wifey to Corey and mommy to Cailyn Jade and Carly Sade. I'm a daughter, sister, neice, aunt, daughter in law, sister in law,cousin, granddaughter and friend. I like to watch it snow, I wear cowboy boots, and love spring flowers. This is the story of my life and all the lives that make it wonderful. Enjoy.
Not sure if you can even see it but there it is! Our little 8 week and 4 day old bean! We are pretty exctied! Scared but excited! June 1st is the due date so if your in Utah, stop by!!
Okay, this recent turn of events means I HAVE to stop by on our way down to Vegas for Thanksgiving....what are you doing for it? Will your husband be in town? cause if not, you should come too! hans and his family, Jared and his family, Scott and his family, and me Kierstin and Becca will all be there. It will be grand. I mean, nothing like canoeing the Swanson or camping in a dry river bed in Seward fun, but FUN! Congratulations on the baby! Craziness! And thanks for the tag...
Sadie my lady. That's so cool. Congrats. Doesn't the ultrasound just make it insanely more real? Hey, I was hopping their would be a baby to see while we were in Utah in May but we'll still get to see you! Congrats again and again.
What a cute little bean--I am so excited for you two. How is everything else going? I miss you and hope all is well. So does Nels get visiting hours during him "time"? I hope that kid gets things straightened out he really is a good kid. Anyway do you see Todd at all? If you see either one of them tell them hi from me. Well I love ya and am glad everything is going well.
Wow, how cool was the ultrasound?? I have always loved ours! We will have to try to make a trip sometime this next summer to see you guys! Boy Corey's schedule is going to be really fun when you add a baby into the equation! Ahhh, can you tell we are almost at the end of Jerr's 2 week hitch?? Anyway, congrats! We're excited for you guys!
Congratulations on everything! Sadie, it looks like everything is goins awesome in your world. If you are ever down here in the Southwest, let us know. Our place is small, but you're welcome anytime! Oh, I responded to that tag thing. You should read it. -Hans
7 comments:
Okay, this recent turn of events means I HAVE to stop by on our way down to Vegas for Thanksgiving....what are you doing for it? Will your husband be in town? cause if not, you should come too! hans and his family, Jared and his family, Scott and his family, and me Kierstin and Becca will all be there. It will be grand. I mean, nothing like canoeing the Swanson or camping in a dry river bed in Seward fun, but FUN! Congratulations on the baby! Craziness! And thanks for the tag...
Sadie my lady. That's so cool. Congrats. Doesn't the ultrasound just make it insanely more real? Hey, I was hopping their would be a baby to see while we were in Utah in May but we'll still get to see you! Congrats again and again.
What a cute little bean--I am so excited for you two. How is everything else going? I miss you and hope all is well. So does Nels get visiting hours during him "time"? I hope that kid gets things straightened out he really is a good kid. Anyway do you see Todd at all? If you see either one of them tell them hi from me. Well I love ya and am glad everything is going well.
Wow, how cool was the ultrasound?? I have always loved ours! We will have to try to make a trip sometime this next summer to see you guys! Boy Corey's schedule is going to be really fun when you add a baby into the equation! Ahhh, can you tell we are almost at the end of Jerr's 2 week hitch?? Anyway, congrats! We're excited for you guys!
wow!! thats so crazy!! send me your number and i will stop by and vitit!!!
marygracehall@gmail.com
Congratulations on everything! Sadie, it looks like everything is goins awesome in your world. If you are ever down here in the Southwest, let us know. Our place is small, but you're welcome anytime! Oh, I responded to that tag thing. You should read it.
-Hans
My grandbaby! I am so excited. The sweet child does look like a bean. Hope you are feeling better.
MOM
Post a Comment