Before you get mad and send me a "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME??!!" comment, Let me just say that unless you were a mom, dad, brother, sister, grandma, grandpa or other close relative, you didn't here about it! Why? Becuase we wanted small, simple and intimate. And thats just what we had! We were married in Mona at our home by our bishop. We ate fish and chicken and visited for about 2 hours. It really was nice! We kept it short, sweet and simple. I will say sorry because I know many of you feel like you should have been told and many of you should have been told but since you were not, I am sorry! So is Corey! We will send out pictures for everyone to see so we will need your addresses. I do love you all and hope you dont stay mad forever!!! That would be dumb if you did though. So long to Ms. Hansen and HELLO to MRS. CUNNINGHAM!!!
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

9 comments:
We are so glad that everything went so great. Welcome to the family Corey!!! We can't wait to see you guys! Sadie you look beautiful!
Sadie you look so pretty and so happy! Congratulations to you and to Corey. BTW she is having phone issues..dead batteries and such...hehe life in the bush. We love you and wish you both the best. Nita
Sadie you and Corey looked great. I wish I could have been there. I can't wait to see you guys and give you a real congratulatory hug (you too Corey) anyway glad things went well and that you had a great time. Corey welcome to the family and I look forward to getting to know you better. Love you guys and miss you!
I am so happy for you two. You look beautiful. You didn't need to tell people it was your wedding, not ours! Enjoy married life. Work hard at it and it will treat you great. I want to cry! I'm so happy for you both and I love Corey so good work!!
Sadie-
congrats on the wedding. Corey is still alive, so I guess your dad did not kill him while he was there! Good luck to you both! We will try to come up and see you guys sometime! Or you could come see us, Texas is almost bearable this time of year!
Love- The Sandidges
holy crap. thats huge. congrats though! someday i will stop in mona and see you! i need your phone number though, i lost it. i always want to see you in mona on my way thru but dont have a way to find you besides asking ppl at the gas station, and i havent tried that yet...
M
Congrats! I'm so glad you guys stayed true to yourselves. Jason and I are so happy for you! Hopefully the house is still treating you well. If you ever need anything we're happy to help, and we're close by...relatively.
yay Sadie got married! Didn't we talk about this before how you wanted to kind of elope and keep it simple? way to go on that one! so i need your phone number. We (me, Kierstin, Becca, Scott and his wife, Estelle) are going down to Vegas for Thanksgiving and it would be way fun to stop by and see you guys and meet your HUSBAND! woah, weird! so yeah, let's get that info, shall we? Congratulations, and best wishes!
love,
HEIDI
thanks for your number. MAYBE I'll use it sometime (if you're nice to me!) J/K hopefully the next time I'm down in that area I'll give you a jingle!
Post a Comment