I'm the wifey to Corey and mommy to Cailyn Jade and Carly Sade. I'm a daughter, sister, neice, aunt, daughter in law, sister in law,cousin, granddaughter and friend. I like to watch it snow, I wear cowboy boots, and love spring flowers. This is the story of my life and all the lives that make it wonderful. Enjoy.
Hey you guys look great and so happy--Im so excited for you two. How is everything going--the house--married life you know the works. Sadie what have you been up to??? Talk to me! I miss you and am glad everything is going well for you. Love you!
You guys look so good together. Sadie you are looking great! I need to ask you some stuff so give me a call. I am trying to get rid of some things and wanted to know if wanted anything.
5 comments:
Hey you guys look great and so happy--Im so excited for you two. How is everything going--the house--married life you know the works. Sadie what have you been up to??? Talk to me! I miss you and am glad everything is going well for you. Love you!
SOOO Cute!
You guys look so good together. Sadie you are looking great! I need to ask you some stuff so give me a call. I am trying to get rid of some things and wanted to know if wanted anything.
You're tagged. Go to our blog to see the rules. Sadie, we're so happy for you! Congratulations - you look fabulous by the way.
Angela
Your tagged Sadie so go to my blog to find out what you need to do. Love you!
Post a Comment