7.31.2007

The Fruits of Our Labors....well veggies really





Oh yummy goodness!! I picked these this morning before it got too hot. Now I am heading off to the lake to do some paddling. I guess I better enjoy the last day of July! And those yellow tomatos are ripe...they are just yellow and not red ones. Cool huh? Adds color to the ol salad!

3 comments:

Mary Grace said...

oh that looks delicious. and i wish i was paddling along with you.

Tessa's Blog said...

Hey Lady,
Just wanted to say hello. The house looks great and it sounds like you have thought of everything. I can't wait to see it more in detail and after you have started working on it. Whenever I finally buy a place I want to fix it up. It really becomes your own when you can do that. The house looks great and I am really excited for you two you'll have fun with it.

I just put pics up of me jumping into the Arctic Ocean from Deadhorse--it was a lot of fun believe it or not. I was on tour and a few others of my little flock went in with me.

Sadie I miss you and love you tons. Glad to hear that things are going so well. Later sis!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Sadie-
Nice veggies, you are almost making my garden look bad this year... it has been very neglected with my pregnancy and all. Those tomatoes looked so good too. It gave me one of those crazy pregnancy craving to have some tomatoes. Congrats on the house also. We are anxiously waiting the announcement... and you know I am not talking about you closing on the house! HAH! P.S. Did I tell you I get regular pedicures now?? Yeah, that's right, I do!