
Here she is. Our "almost" new home. Almost in many ways. Its alomst ours, to own and and to love. Its almost finished. And I almost hate the whole buying process. So let me take you for a walk in this home that was built in 2002. It is 3400 sq.ft. 1700 on top and bottom. The basement is framed, wired and piped for plumbing. There is also sheetrock on most of the walls. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 baths downstairs. There is also a kitchen and livingroom. We will most likely knock out 2 rooms and make one big game/workout room. The kitchen will be more like a snack bar with smaller appliences and an entertainment type set up. The livingroom will become our home theater! Raised seating and a big TV. I cant wait! This is all way down the road though. Like 5-7 years down the road. Upstairs! Upstairs has 2 smaller rooms and a master bedroom with a private bath. Kitchen and dining room face a large livingroom. There will be a large deck off the dinning room since there is double doors there anyway. In front I'll put lots of shade trees but not to many infront of the livingroom window and I dont want to block the view of the lake. There will be many more trees and vines and bushes along the left side so we can block out the neighbors. In the back we will have a nice lawn, garden and fruit trees. One day Corey will build his dream car shop in the back. Our driveway will come all the way around to the back, up to the back deck. It will kind of trace the lawn and garden leaving about a 1/4 acre on the otheside for whatever we want. We'll have a carport at first until Corey builds a garage in the back. There will be lots of bright flowers and blooming trees to give it more and more color! We want to eventually stucco the whole house so that you dont see the ugly line of the house and basement. I was thinking a nice tan with the maroon boarder or something. We'll see! But this is what we are working towards right now. We are planning on closing on the 10th of August. Wish us luck. This place needs alot of TLC! But we have the time and can save the money to whatever we want too! I am pretty excited about being a home owner even though its also pretty scary. I have a wonderful man who supports and loves me so I'm positive we can do whatever we put our minds too! Well I hope you will all come see us when its all finished (or atleast the inside!). Loves!

0 comments:
Post a Comment