Well I'm back at work after one wonderful week with Corey. We went to Vegas and that was so much fun! We came back with no money and lots of blisters! All in all, Vegas was really fun. Once back to the real world, Corey bought a 56 inch flat screen TV. Ok so I was the only one with no money after Vegas! We watched every movie we could get our hands on in the last couple days of our time off. I had to come back early because my other housekeeper transfered to Colorado to be close to her babyboy (he's 30). Corey is working days this week so we'll at least get to hang out a bit. I also may have to stay for about 4 weeks. I'm really not looking foward to it but I'll make up my losses! Well I hope this updated enough for ya'll! I'll try and get some pictures up soon! I always say that! HA!
4 comments:
Finally you update your blog! sheesh! so you ran off to Vegas and didn't hit up a drive-thru wedding chapel or anything? Or maybe you did, cause what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? Okay, glad you got back safe!
HEIDI
Hey Sis!
Hopefully your week is going well so far. I hoped to see you, but a 54 in screen or family--it's a hard one I know--Miles and Bex are having fun with theirs although it's a little smaller. They are nice. I hope you can find someone to replace the pycho lady so your not run into the ground.
Anyway take care of yourself and have a good time there. Love you and miss you.
that's QUITE a tv!!! wow, so yeah, I probably shouldnt text anymore haha, i still haven't figured out how much it is supposed to cost me..... and Im not good with the abbreviations, little too intelligent for me.... i'm glad you guys enjoyed vegas!!
hey crazy!!! glad youre having fun all over the place, thats jsut the way i would do things! vegas is pretty fun...but targhee is more fun (hint hint- come ride with me..)
Post a Comment