Well this isn't MY car but its just like My car. Just so you all could see its not a grandma car! (TESSA!) Anyway I finally went online and just found a picture of my car since I cant seem to take one when I'm home. We got rid of the camper so I don't need to post that....hmmm....anything else I may have forgotten? I don't think so. Hope everyone is having a better Sunday then I! Oh yeah, just imagine 20" rims and a big sound system and you have "Lilly the Lincoln". (yes...Corey and I named her.)
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

3 comments:
Dang Gina, you could be rollin' with the homies in that sweet ride! Looks pretty nice! And I'm guessing you won't be driving it up the Alcan anytime soon. I think it might get a chip in the windshield or something bad. Nice car, perhaps I"ll come visit and we can take it for a spin!
HEIDI
dude sweet, I was expecting a grandma car haha, though there would be nothing wrong with that either... is that the color yours is?
Oh Sadie quit being such a primadonna. I love your car and said so from the very beginning. It's just a really nice car that most people your age can't afford, but you got a really good deal on so eat it up. I am glad to see that you named it--every car should have a name. I hope things are going well for you. How has the weather been like lately? It's been in the 50's here. Not much going on here. What is the best way for me to get into touch with you. I gave up calling cause the reception is too bad and I never know when your working, but would like to talk every now and then. I love you. Later Tessa
Post a Comment