Only 2 more Mondays and I'm going home! Thats two more prime ribs, two more burgers and 2 more change outs. I'm on a roll!! The one and only advantage of working so much is that I get to save more money that I will pay towards my bills! Oddly enough, that is exciting for me. Debt is a horrable thing. I cant wait to get my student loan out of the way and then all I have is my car and its about impossable to buy a car without being in debt. So I guess I'm really doing ok. The weather here is cold & snowy. Just how we Alaskans like it! Not really, the thought of having to drive makes my head hurt and my stomach turn. Its been a week since I last updated and I would hate to think of all my friends and family loosing conact with me! HA! So for those of you wondering, I get home on the 12th of March and I'll be home for a week. But after that I'll be back on my normal two weeks on and 2 weeks off. Well, I am off to make up some more beds before the next slew of men show up!
3 comments:
how do you put the links to other peoples blogs on your page? i'm too dumb to figure it out.... hmm
wow, making beds for oil men. That sounds fun. So you'll still be at work this weekend. Too bad, cause mare and I might go to Utah. Well, mary is for sure, the might is me. Where do you live when you're not at work? have a stupendulous day!
HEIDI
heeeeyyyyy sadie!!! sounds like life- just keeps on coming. yahoo. i am doing stats right now (well not RIGHT now, i am actually trying to escapte it at the moment...) hope making beds is more fun than math.
Post a Comment