This is the week! Both Corey and I get to meet the FAMILIES! I think Corey is more nervous then I but then again, I would be nervous to meet some of my family! His family seems wonderful from the once I have met. I look
forward to meeting the rest of the family and getting to know them. Corey will meet Miles and Becky tonight for
Taegans first dance
recital. HOW FUN! The week is going by fast but its been so great! Merry Christmas to all and I hope you all get to spend some unawkward time with family!
1 comments:
Good Luck. Sure am sad that I won't get to see you before I move to New York and if you don't call me on my cell I won't even get to talk to you until I get to New York and get my home phone unpacked!
Post a Comment