You can not even imagine the bordom I am going through! I have a 3 hour layover in Denver and they have the worst shops!! At least I wont be shopping!! I want to though! So I will just pay .15 cents a min to post a blog. Gag me!!
Well Corey and I are doing wonderfully and things are great! I cant wait to see him again! Is it just dumb to miss someone after only 7 hours?? If so, I'm dumb...dumb in love maybe! I really am looking foward to seeing mom and dad and some friends though. It will be a fast 6 days for all of us!! Ok so Corey wont have a fast week...he is working nights and its his first week of being the HEAD DRILLER!! He now has his own rig and crew!! I am so proud of him! Well I rally cant blog much longer. I'm putting myself to sleep! I'll blog when there is something worth blogging about!! TATA from your world traveler!!
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

1 comments:
isnt it amazing that we can blog from anywhere now? who needs computer!? haha just kidding, i do. but thats cool, youre in love. i hope things work out for you, miss you
Post a Comment