9.22.2006

Oh how life works!

I'm "home" now in Salt Lake City with Becky and Miles and the kiddies. I am having a blast with those cuties! I have desided to stay with my job regardless of my bad attitude towards some aspects of it. I just need to adjust my view a bit and things will be much better! As for while I am in Utah, I am looking for a place to live. I wanted to live alone but then an offer came up and its great! It is only $235 a month and I have my own room and share a house with some really cool girls. I will move in at the beginning of November. I'm pretty excited! I am also going to go see my good friend Ashley who is getting married on October 13th at the end of October. I cant wait to see her! I'm really looking foward to that! She lives in Chicago so I also get to go see a really cool city! Miles is going the same time so that will be nice. Well all, I am doing great and am really happy. Still no sign of Mr. Right but I'm sure he's out there somewhere! Keep in mind I am really bad at looking since I want to be the one found! Till next time!

2 comments:

Cady said...

wow that great that you found a place, and the price is super. well my feet are getting cold and i am feeling more and more like a loser sitting in my car in the library parking lot using the internet so I shall talk to you later.

Mary Grace said...

niiice! glad you got a place- it was good to talk to you the other day!