My days off have been very boring due to the fact that all my friends are in Provo and I live in SLC. But now that I'm down here, I'M LOVING IT! I get to spend time with my best friend and her baby boy, I get to see Kara, Paty and many other good mission friends and to top it all off, I get to be reminding of what life is really about. Its about being around those we love and charish. Its about seeing enough of Eternity to remind us of what we are fighting for. I cant wait to talk to Joseph Smith and Alma but I really cant wait to run into the arms of my friends when we can all stand before our Creater and rejoice with one voice. Life was meant to be short. Otherwise it wouldnt be this hard. So I'm back with good friends this weekend and I feel very blessed.
1 comments:
amen sadie. love this post. i feel the same way. you just expressed it well! more and more lately i am becoming so impressed with my friends and how they deeply love and live the gospel. and it makes me happiest to realize they are working on the same thing i am. ahhh. love you
Post a Comment