9.04.2012

Pre-K is Pretty Cool!

Cailyn on her first day of Pre-K with her little sister Carly.

Then and Now pictures.
Biggest differences:
Her hair is shorter now. (Sorry Corey)
She is taller now.
Her backpack is the right size for her size now.

I had to get a pose! Dang she is one pretty girl!

Before we could walk up the road to school, Cailyn had to give her little sister some hugs

kisses. We don't do anything without "kisses and loves" first.
You can leave, you can't sleep and you can't say good-bye without
Kisses and Love.


Cailyn with her new teacher, Miss Shawna.
Well this is it.
Last year I get away with small class sizes,
individual attention,
picking the teacher,
and otherwise being home schooled.
I could home school but for those of you that know me...
yeah.  No.
I want my kids to be smarter than me.
I need them to be strong and educated women.
I'll see to it that they are too.
Go on Cailyn, get you some smarts!!
Love you kid.
Pin It

0 comments: