Cailyn and her favorite chicken Coalie.
Do your kids pick one pea at a time and make a meal out of it?
Mine does.
Carly is feeding her chickens.
How would be to go barefoot, not a worry in the world and all your friends are chickens?
Or that getting lost in tomatos and squash is the best part of your day?
Then I guess your a kid if thats the case.
If laying in the grass at dusk is the high point in the day,
or finally getting to pick moms flowers
and make them into a princess wedding
while watching a helocopter fly over
you might just be a kid.
Kids they are.
Kids who love the heck out of summer.
Kids who love their life.
I'm very grateful I'm doing enough right that my kids are as happy as they are.
I am also very grateful they let me follow them around with my pesky camera
and try to capture every perfect moment with them.
Pin It

1 comments:
adorable!
Post a Comment