On the road with the camper an cupcakes!
We headed to Yuba Res. on Wednesday for our very first camp out!
Our sweet home away from home!
We feel pretty cool about ourselves!
The view from our camp spot was awesome and it was made even better when we realized we were the only ones in the whole camp ground!
I guess it is only the first week of May.
The girls loved the beaches and playing in the water. The water was pretty cold but they didn't seem to mind at all!
My new favorite way to take pictures! Not sure why but I just love it!
Carly was such a trooper until her big sister pushed her down in the water.
We tryed not to laugh but it was just too classic.
Big sister taking the opportunity to nudge her sister in the water was a temptation
that Cailyn just couldn't resist.
I can't blame her either.
I would have done it too.
I just to document that we survived our first night in our camper. We loved it so much that we stayed another night. Cailyn didn't want to leave!
It was a great time with great weather.
Can't wait for next days off so we can camp out again!
Yay! We are finally those cool people with a camper!
Pin It

1 comments:
How fun!!! I'm excited to camp this summer!
Post a Comment