1.20.2012

They Try So Hard


The hot summer days can't some soon enough for these girls.
They sit by this finger print covered window anytime the sun shows its face.
They try so hard to get outside every chance they can.
I'm all for it, as long as its not too cold.


Carly uses this time to practice standing up but nothing more.
Once in awhile she'll lick the window too.
One time after Carly had been licking away at the window Cailyn came up to me
and pointed to the lick marks and asked, "Mom, Sargy's been licking the window. Where is Sargy?"
I felt sick to my stomach.
I told her where Sargy was and that it was Carly that was licking the window.
She went and told Carly that licking the window was gross.
That made me laugh!

Cailyn has even dug out her summer dresses.
She will wear pants for about 5 minutes in the morning but as soon as
I'm not paying attention she is in her closet picking out her dress of the day.
She'll change it up about 3-4 times a day too.
Such a diva.


Carly wont walk but she will pull herself up and sometimes into the drawers.
Her favorite thing is pulling everything out and flinging it throughout the kitchen.
I don't mind. I figure I have to clean everything 15 times a day anyway...whats a few more
bibs and rags?
I'm so enjoying my camera.
I had no idea I would love it this much.
I'm also loving the learning curve. I learn something different everyday and try
and practice it. I feel like I'll never know it all but that's okay.
I'll be a stay at home mom for a very long time so I'm sure
I'll have plenty of time to figure it MOSTLY out.
Pin It

0 comments: