Well I'm sure everyone is wondering about out Thanksgiving Slug.
So I'll tell ya.
This is where the slug came in...
Just inches from our glass sliding door in the dining room.
And my cool homemade calendar.
It flew over the dining table and through our fancy leather couch.
Did you know this is the first thing Corey ever bought with credit?
eYup. RCWilley started it all for Corey and his now great credit score.
I digress.
This is the best picture Lisa could get of the window.
Our Thanksgiving Slug only had enough juice to get through one pane.
Thank Goodness.
And that's the story of our Thanksgiving Slug.
We hope his cowardly cousins or stupid siblings don't return for Christmas.
Or any other day for that matter.
The End.
Now with Christmas on the horizon I decided to rev up the ol wreath.
I gave her a nice little make over complete with the face of my three year old.
I am tempted to hang her on the door with the wreath.
I mean look how cute it is together.
I'm sure Cailyn would get tired of hanging around outside though.
Anyway. My UPcycled wreath.
Cailyn took her turn with the camera.
She's so good.
Hope everyone had a safe and pepper spray free Black Friday.
I hope the real spirit of Christmas finds you
and you enjoy this festive time of year!
t

0 comments:
Post a Comment