You got the idea?
I'm ready to do this.
I'm going to grow this frow out.
Here's the plan.
1. Have my hair trimmed every three months.
2. I wont color my hair for a whole year.**
3. Going to use natural hair cleaning methods.
4. Avoid the flat iron and blow dryer.***
5. Avoid gels and sprays.
6. I will TRY to keep my hair down and out of hair ripping up do's.
Now.
**= I have an appointment next week to color and cut my hair.
I need to cover up some blond before I can go on.
***=Corey likes my hair straight over curly. I'm going to say I'll straighten in out once while he's home. Maybe less. Hopefully less.
Okay. SO that's it.
Growing out my hair.
I will post new pictures every 3 months to show any progress.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:
You should try "it's a 10" miracle leave in hair treatment, it seriously is the best thug ever. My hair tends to get frizzy and damaged bc I always blow dry and straighten it, but a couple sprays if it's a 10 and it's SOOOO soft. It's kind of expensive, but worth it bc it actually lasts forever... I bought some like a year ago and there is still probably more than 70% left. I use it on me and abbys hair, it makes her curls perfect and soft...
Good luck! I always get it past my shoulders and then go crazy with it and CHOP CHOP. You'll look great with long hair. :)
Post a Comment