9.10.2011

Good Days

Today was such a sweet day.
Corey is such a proud daddy.
And his little girl is getting blessed.

Carly Sade was blessed today by my home teacher.
She sat sweetly on my lap while I held back some motherly emotion.
My little girl is isn't staying very little and things are going in warp speed.
I tend to choke up when I realize that things aren't going to stay the same for very long and if I don't put my full attention into it, I will miss something.

I don't want to miss this.
The sweet spirit I feel when I hold my babies.
When I watch the man I love be the best father.
When I know this is exactly where I want to be.

This sweet girl who makes our family whole.
Her perfectness is intoxicating.
She makes you want to be a better person.
We are all better because of her.

Today we blessed Carly.
We also celebrated Corey and Grandpa Bensons birthday.
And ate some way yummy food.
Hawaiian Haystacks and cobbler.
It was so good.
Today was so good.
Pin It

1 comments:

Asherbie said...

Congratulations, Sadie. What a sweet doll. I'm so happy for you and your family.