7.16.2011

Over The Weekend

I know the weekend isn't over yet for the rest of you but it is for us!
Corey has to head back to work tomorrow morning for a rig move.
This week we had fun though!
We went to the rodeo on Thursday and had such a good time!
We stayed out well past our bed time so Cailyn could go on some of the rides at
the Carnival. It was her first time!
She did rather well.
Friday we headed into Nephi for the Parade.
It was slow at first but it got better! It was way too hot though
to watch the whole thing!
We found a nice tree to sit under and still watch (from a nice distance) the parade.
After we headed to the park so Cailyn could play.
She ended up hurting her little "elbowne" and we went home.

Here's our little flower lover. Picking my flowers again.
Such a naughty thing.

Smiling just isn't his thing.

Proudly making trenches for the apple trees so the water can get to them.
He loves to water the yard. And make trenches.

My Holleyhocks. They speak for themselves.


Me in my pretty outfit that I love.
I'd wear it all the time if I actually liked wearing skirts.

So this is a little re-cap of the week.
Maybe I'll take the ol camera out again before Corey leaves.

1 comments:

Momza said...

First, you are so dang cute, Sadie!
You look great. And Happy! And your little girly girl is a doll!
Love your hollyhocks and even if your sweet husband isn't smiling, he has a baby face. He should just get on with it and smile! LOL
Have a great week!