Here she is! Our three year old!
This is all BEFORE the kids get here
so I guess there really isn't much of a PAR-TAY going on just yet.
Cailyn wanted her party to have Dora in it and Dora she got!
I had the cake made at our local bakery.
I don't make pretty things like that.
She even got a Dora dress. I found it at Target on the clearance rack.
Score!
As part of her party, I put paper on the table to the girls could draw.
Later, after the party, Corey is going to take Cailyn shopping so she can get a
"Daddy-Daughter" gift.
I usually have to do the shopping when Corey is gone and because I'm
such a busy body I always forget to show him what I got before I wrap it up.
Such is life.
I'll post some more pictures when the friends get here!
But isn't my "Dora Princess" just adorable!!??

2 comments:
She is absolutely adorable and growing up so fast. Can't wait to see more pics!! The cake was pretty great.
Happy birthday Kailyn!!!
Post a Comment