Being from Alaska, I don't think I'll ever get used to the Utah heat.
It was 70 degrees at 8:30am this morning.
Its supposed to get up to 100 degrees by this afternoon. I'm sure it will as its already
82 degrees and its 10:38am.
I know I complain alot.
But this isn't one of those posts.
This is a cry for help.
This is a "how do you deal with the heat?".
I don't have an A/C unit and wont be getting one until we are out of debt.
We do have a swamp cooler.
He's an old boy but he gets the job done.
What I'm asking is how you deal with the heat when you have to be outside?
When does your body get used to the feeling of HOT?
I thought for sure I'd be used to it by my 2-3rd summer but here I am in my 5th summer
in Utah and its just as hard as it was my 1st summer here.
Maybe this is just how its going to be.
I do have one heck of a tan though.
I may look like an old baseball glove in a couple of years but at least I'll have character!
And possibly cancer.
Maybe I will get the ol sun screen out.
And possibly cancer.
Maybe I will get the ol sun screen out.

0 comments:
Post a Comment