5.08.2011

Mommy Dearest

Mothers Day.
A day just for moms to feel extra special.
I feel special everyday.
I'm a mom every single day and I love it.
I lose my patience sometimes.
I get mad at things.
I feel guilt for other things.
I feel tired almost all the time.
Some days daily life is hard.
I can't stop being a mom and I'm so grateful for that.
I get a hug from a little girl who loves me unconditionally.
I get to kiss the fattest cheeks on a baby girl who is new to the world.
I get the love and support of a husband who is my best friend.
Being a mom is more love in my life.
If they want to give me a day to celebrate
the greatest gift in my life
then I'm cool with that.
Thanks to my own mom who taught me to be a mom.
Thanks to the ladies in my life who make me feel great about being a mom!
Happy Mothers Day!

0 comments: