4.13.2011

Supported Sitter

Carly always gets this look on her face when Cailyn comes near.
She warms up though.

See? She's all good with her sisters hugs.

Cailyn had to do something so she left her "Dolly" for Carly.

Carly is 4 months old today. I took these pictures earlier last week.
You can call Carly a "supported sitter" now.

And a fancy dancer.  She goes all wild style when I put her in the chair.

She sees Cailyn coming back.

Our little baby is 4 months old today!
Hard to believe the time has gone by so fast.
Not really though, I feel like its been 4 months.
She's a great kid though! Full of smiles and laughs.
I'm getting ready to transition her into Cailyns room
so she can sleep in her crib.
I'm also debating giving Cailyn the big room so she can get some
sleep. Carly likes to cry and whine at night now.
We'll see.

1 comments:

Tessa's Blog said...

Oh man Sadie these pics are GREAT! I especially love the ones with her "I see Cailyn coming for me" face--LOL!!! Man I miss you guys!