3.19.2011

Oh Goodness

"Hello There! I'm Carly and I'm sick. Mom says I'm getting better though."

Great way to spend $15.

"Cailyn, tell mom to take this thing off my face! I would but
I have this plastic dinosaur blowing air in my face." mumbles Carly.
"Chill out Sister." says Cailyn.

Carly is doing better. I think she's on the mend and getting better everyday. Cailyn and I are still snotty.
I'm getting worse. I'm sure its just allergies but its getting really old.
I've started taking my allergy meds again and I'm giving Cailyn hers.
There is no good reason that we've all had the snotties for
4 weeks now. I'm way over it.
I'm not loving the idea of 100 degrees but I am looking forward
to the warm up in hopes that we can kick this
sickness that keeps bothering us.

1 comments:

Charisse said...

I was gonna see how u are doing and then I read ur blog. sorry ur all sick. that's terrible. I wish u could help you. is it warming up around there? I hope u all get well soon. poor carly. she is too young to be suck :( breaks mt heart. hugs!! call if u ever need to vent! or talk. ;)