2.06.2011

Sick Baby Girl

I have a sick baby face.
She came into my room just as I was getting up with Carly.
She told me her tummy hurt.
I told her to go pee.
I made her her usual chocolate milk breakfast
and she came back to my room for some
morning snuggles.
(I stay in bed as long as possible with the girls
on the weekends.)
Soon both were crying.
Carly because Cailyn sneezed and scared her.
Cailyn because her tummy still hurt.

So here we are now.
After I convinced her to try and go potty
she puked all over herself and me
while sitting on the toilet.
Go figure.
All cleaned up ( I put her in the shower)
and in fresh jammies,
has her Grandma Benson blanket
and her puke bucket
while watching
Mickeys Club House.

Cailyns first ever "sick bed".
This was also the
first time
she has
puked.
Yes friends, Cailyn is 2 years and 7 months old.
First PUKE ever.
Two words:
Total Horror.
(For her)
And here I was planning to make it to church
for the first time with the baby.

5 comments:

Momza said...

Oh, it's so hard when our babies get sick, isn't it?!
I hope the bug goes thru her quickly!

Tessa's Blog said...

Oh man I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later! Give her extra kisses for me!! Also I do like your background but it's hard to read some of the words-maybe I'd you change the color of the letters or something. I guess its just where the black letters are over the dark colors. Just saying! Keep the pics/VIDEOS coming!!!

Asherbie said...

So sorry! Hope she feels better soon. It's so sad!

Charisse said...

OH NOOO!!!!
Poor baby. She looks sad. No one likes to be sick. I used to wish I was sick so I didnt have to go to school..then when I was sick I was miserable! LOL
Hope she's feeling better soon. ;)

Anna said...

Ah nuts! sick kids are hard! Good luck with everything!