I'm not sure what to start with.
The good or
the Bad.
The bad is bad. Its sad.
Its not fair nor fun.
Okay,
I'll go with the bad first so you
leave with the good.
Our sweet Sargy Boy
died on Sunday.
He was accidentally shocked to death.
I won't go into details but will
say that in a way he took a "bullet"
for us.
He was greatly loved and will be missed.
We love you Sargy Boy.
Okay.
Now for some good news.
I may have given birth to a blue eyed baby.
I know.
Crazy.
Where did it come from?
I don't care really,
I just love that she might have blue eyes.
See?? I know they are still
grey but I see blue too.
Oh man, a brown eyed beauty and a blue eyed hottie.
I'm in for some real
trouble.
I think I'll get them into hockey.
And automotive stuff.
Corey will teach them how to shoot guns too.

3 comments:
Oh Sadie I'm so sorry to hear about Sarge :( I can't imagine what you're all going through.
I told u she's gonna have blue eyes! lol. sorry about ur doggy! that's so dang sad. I can't imagine having a pet and losing it. I'd lose it!! I don't do death well. I had a fish that died and I never got another cuz it was traumatizing! love u girl!
Sorry to hear about Sarge sweetie that's rough. Hang in there. Love you!
Post a Comment