Here she is...
Carly Sade.
2 months young.
Can hardly call her "old".
My girls are such hams.
Cailyn especially.
I can only imagine that Carly will follow
in her big sisters big foot steps.
Cailyn has huge feet,
thus the "big foot print" comment.
Growing like a weed.
Oh and Beth, Gripe Water is like the "cat-nip"
for babies.
Although I have no idea what cat nip actually does to a cat
but I'm sure you do.
Gripe Water helps with belly aches, hick ups and any other
symptom that causes lots of crying.
I don't think anything you feed a baby tastes good
by the way...

1 comments:
Dude, catnip gets cats stoned. :) We don't ever give it to our cats, but they've had some residual from the Leach house, and they LOVED it. They were rolling in it and were all lethargic and lovey afterwards. Definately should give that to a crying baby. :)
Post a Comment