1.10.2011

This Should Give Ya a Chuckle

So here's my cute little girls,
totally being themselves.
Holding nothing back.
I tend to not hold back either.
Must have passed that on.

Carly was waiting for dinner.
She wasn't sure why I just wanted to look at her.
Or why it was taking so long to get her jammies on.
But I wont lie,
I often just look at her for no reason other then to
etch her in my mind forever.
Do you remember how small they were when they get big?
Or how they looked back at you with love?
Babies are so amazing. So small. So full personality.
I feel like I forgot what Cailyn was like when she was that small.
But then I have those flashbacks and for a moment
I remember.
I sure like my girls.
They really make my world complete.
And I'm just going to go ahead and say it.
I have a good life.

0 comments: