11.16.2010

Day 16- Thankfuls


I can't believe I did it.
I put up my tree before Thanksgiving.
But it wasn't my fault.
I got a KILLER deal on this tree.
$50!!!!
Pre-Lit 7.5 ft. Christmas Tree.
And I picked it up yesterday.
I just didn't see any sence in putting it in the closet when the livingroom was so much closer.
And I wanted to make sure all the lights worked.
So we set it up.
And it was glorious.
Since I really think its lame when people decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving,
I thought I would decorate the tree with my Thanksgiving things!
I realize now that I'm even more "UTAH" then ever before.
I've morphed in this women I don't even know.
But I like her.
I like my Thanksgiving tree!
And today Cailyn and I are going to make things we are thankful for and put them on the tree!
One thankful everyday until Thanksgiving.
So my Thankful for today is my creativity!
I never used to have creativity but I think I can pull it off.

0 comments: